The LoRaBug is a general purpose low-power sensor platform. It tightly integrates an ARM Cortex M3 based MCU, BLE, and a LoRa radio.
Checkout the Github repository for more detail.
- TI CC2650 MCU/Transciever - ARM Cortex M3, Bluetooth+BLE, and 2.4GHz 802.15.4
- Semtech SX1276 radio - 137MHz to 1020MHz supporting LoRa, FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, and OOK
- Micro USB - Bootloading and Console
- Onboard 500mA 3.3V regulator
- I have adapted the HAL of the official LoRaWAN stack for the CC2650 with TI-RTOS - LoRaWAN MAC
- A spinoff from my example firmware can be found - LoRaBug_Firmware.
- I have created a cross-platform serial bootloader tool that allows you to flash the LoRaBug using just a micro usb cable - ccbootutil
Schematic and BoardDownload PDF
A preview of the PDF should appear below. If it does not show up soon, please refresh the page.